WRITE CHOICE CONSULTING FIRM INTERNSHIP PROGRAM
- To provide a mutually beneficial experience for the intern and Write Choice Consulting Firm.
- To support Write Choice Consulting Firm’s goals and objectives.
- Must have a minimum of a 3.2 GPA
- Must have junior or senior standing and be currently enrolled in a four-year degree program; or
- Enrolled in the last semester of a two-year degree program; or
- Enrolled in a graduate program; or
- Enrolled in college-level coursework and have special measurable technical skills.
Time Commitment and Work Parameters
Internships have a start and end date for a period not to exceed 12 months. Internships may be extended up to an additional 12 months based on management recommendation and approval.
Evaluation of Interns
All interns will receive a work and learning plan with specific objectives and expectations.Interns will be provided ongoing feedback on how well they are meeting the requirements of the program. An evaluation will be conducted upon completion of the internship.
Write Choice Consulting Firm offers for-credit internships. The position posting will identify the internship compensation status.
All interns must consent to an application process, pre-employment screening and reference
check requirements as a condition of employment.